banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, May 15, 2008

17th May 2008


My grandma just passed away this morning...
I don't really know what to do..
I'm grown up now.. so it's easier to understand the situation..
But i'm thinking about my younger cousins who still don't know..
Now.. I'm worried about my grandpa..
He lost his best friend a few months back and then now he lost his dearest..
Ahh...! I don't know anymore!
I just wish that my grandma is in peace and in happiness even after leaving..
There's been a black parade...................... T.T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry for you! ;_; *huggles*

Loosing someone you love so much is soo "§$%§"! *no word can explain it*

I feel for you...it's...well, I can't find the right words to say to make you feel better, because in this kind of situation I'm speechless, I'm just there for you, kay..? ;_;

Related Posts with Thumbnails