banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, October 13, 2008

Junjou Romantica Season 2!

Season two episode 1 is finally out!!!
But with no subs yet..

I couldn't stand it..
I just needed to watch it..
Ahahaha...

Opening theme is by pigstar again..
I like the first season's opening better though..
Mahh.. I'll wait for the whole single then decide.. haha


The drawings seems a little different..
A little more smoother than the first season..

I think i'm in love with Usagi-sans's chus.. xD
Misaki wa hontou ni KAWAIIIIIIIIIIII desu!


The expression is just too funny!!!


More with the BAKA Haruhiko and GAKI Misaki....
Those who watched the firs episode should know what i'm saying...!

P.S.: I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK JUNJOU TALK WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED TO KNOW WHO THE HELL IS USAMI FUYUHIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS IT A HE OR A SHE????
THE SEIYU'S A HE!! BUT THE NAME IS A SHE RIGHT????
JUST WHO THE HELL IS IT!!!!!!!!!!
HELP!!
I'M DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye!
OH TOLONG!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usami Fuyuhiko is akihiko and haruhiko's father =). Its in chap 21, I just saw it.
He is sooo sexy, like the wine, the older it gets, the better it is.

Alison Ji An said...

hahaha.... i found out too.. xD
but thanks anyway anonymous!
Just love this series!!


Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails