banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, February 26, 2009

too free.. =D

I don't know why, but suddenly the rain..
entrapped me.
Rainy season...?
It's been raining everyday since Wednesday if I'm not wrong..
It's so nice to sleep in the mornings too..!
So hard for me to get up for classes.. >.< Pitter Patter...

Look..
the rain's stopping.. =D
and the sun will soon SHINE!
OMG.. that's so lame... =.=

I think I might be a little too earthy today.. haha..
My gentle and calm part of my personality wants to slip out for a moment..
Chinese New Year decos which were still not taken down.. xD

I like this...
Eventhough they're fake.. They're still nice..!

Didn't know the view on the bridge would look nice.. =D
Thanks bitch for the pic! lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails