banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, May 8, 2009

101 excuses!

Let's see what shall I eat for lunch today?

A) Bread..
Can't no bread in the house..

B) Maggi mee..
OMG.. Again?

C) Mushroom soup..
No mushroom soup in the house..

D) Pasta..
I have no Idea where it is..

E) Rice..
With what?

F) Fried rice..
Aiyorr.. Again ah?

G) Pizza hut..
No money..

H) Mc Donalds..
Delivery not worth it la..

I) Don't eat..
Ehh.. cannot la.. hungry!

J) PICO...
=.=

K) go grandpa's house and eat free lunch!
Shy la.. my little cousins there..

L) Saga..
Ohh.. how i wish..

M) Soba noodles..
Can't.. no soba in the house..

N) Drink water..
DIET??????

O) my fist..
I can't fit it in.. >.<

P) nails..
Eww.. NOT Brain..

Q) dog food..
They're not mine..

R) Banana..
Not fulfilling..

S) Cereal..
No cereal or milk..

T) M&M's..
DAMN IT! WHERE ARE THEY??

U) Eggs..
I'll become eggs soon..

V) words..
hahahahahahaha...... BS-ing again..

W) onigiri...
What happened to all my furikake?

X) Economy rice..
tabetai.. too far from my house..

Y) fingers..
I'm not Wee Liam..

Z) Apple Juice..
Can't.. HAVEN'T BRUSH MY TEETH!!!!

hahahahahaha...

just away to past time...

*BOREDOM*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails