banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Sunday, March 14, 2010

People are like that..

We can never change the fact that there's always excuses or reason.

HAHAHA..

and...!

No matter how busy people are.
No matter how much work they complain to have.
No matter how much time they have left to live.
Or even no matter how long they have already left the world.

We still have the time or rather we still can find the time to..

Open the internet browser,
Click into the address tab,
Type in www.facebook.com,
and check on their/friends/family/teachers/ whoever's status.

It's always the "a-little-bit-won't-do-much-harm-to-the-sould" kind of thing isn't it?


WHY?

It's obvious that it's a social science question.

But..?

Is it an economical question?

or just your average psychological-human-mentality-question?


I'm not saying i'm not like that.
Heck!

I am one of the biggest complainers about how much work I have!!
But i still can find time to.... ----> !@#$%^&*(_)

I've gained a higher status of King of Procrastinator to Demi-God of Procrastinator..!

SYOK SENDIRI.... =D


So you be the judge of yourself.
Are of the them?

It's abnormal that so many people is doing it AND that's why it's turned into something normal..!

A habit? Culture? Lifestyle?


P.S.: On a side note, after watching the Persuaders, I CAN'T HELP BUT THE KEEP TRACK ON HOW HORRIFYING ADVERTISING or ADVERTISEMENTS CAN BE!

For the past 2 shows i've watched with Carmen... THERE'S SO MANY ADVERTISEMENTS!!! KFC, CONVERSE, FORD, IPOD... bla bla bla.. SO MANY THAT I CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF!!


Fuhh....

The End.


P.S.S.: I still haven't done anything for my Freakonomics Assignment #3. Other than reading the chapter. hahahaha.. so doomed!!! =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 350 bucks everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that singular brand. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 300 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that exact brand. The prices for the sneakers were around 310 dollars on every site. But finally I bring about this location selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails