banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Suddenly felt like replying...

to what?

to this!

Honestly, i was never interested in High School...
ackhemSMKSBS =P

Other than the fact that I can sleep in class(horizontally), eat at 9am when break is at 10.50am, do whatever I want during PE/PJ class, take pictures, copy homework and all the yada yada stuff..

I think basically it's the studying which makes me feel sick and useless for spending my time learning things that I don't use to apply to my life right now..
hahaha...

Comparing to what I do now..

In CPU...
YES! PROMOTING Canadian Pre-University in Taylor's!!
and ADVERTISING IT FOR FREE HERE!!!


Life is like so much more........ fulfilled and "enlightened" in a way..
Yes! It seriously does feel like that..

Because right now, I learn about things not only from the textbooks.
I learn about things from people's thoughts and opinions, class discussions, newspaper articles which relates back to the course, teacher's point of view, debate with classmates and sometimes with teachers, day to day things that happens in the globe..

It's not all about the theory..
It's more like.. the experience that is worth studying for..

When I studied a little bit for SPM, all I did was memorize and stuff things I don't know or understand into my brain and then forget it once the exam is over...

But now, it's like I can somehow relate the things I've studied to the things I'm doing..


I think taking up CPU is by far the best choice I've made in my whole entire 19 years of life..

Assignments can be BITCHES especially during the last month of the course, but I think the overall experience where you get MAGNIFICENT teachers, AWESOME friends, FUCKED UP partners, sleepless nights, GREAT events makes it very VERY worthwhile.

I may seem to be exaggerate about the life in CPU but honestly it's the truth. Ask any CPU student and you'll get the same okay.. not same but similar answer...

No wonder some people still don't want to leave even after their third semester.. hahaha...

I know the post feels long because it is... but that's how i feel about CPU and I'm actually really sad that it's ending in a few weeks.


Work...
We'll just leave it for later.

I'll enjoy being a kid to the max before anything major happens in my life.. =D


*note: Not trying to discriminate anyone or anything.. but just suddenly felt the urge to express my heartfelt emotions for CPU... AWWW...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! WTF...!


GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails