banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The end of the SECOND semester

Yup.

It's that time of the course.

We have the beginning,

the rising plot,

CLIMAX (ISU's & CCA's & PRESENTATIONS)

the resolve..

and then comes the last day of class, exams.


It's great that we finally finish the course and we can graduate and stuff but I think what we're gonna miss the most is the atmosphere, the teachers, the moments, the fun, the events and I KNOW that the friends are what we're going to miss the most.

Meh!
Some most times I'm going to school just to meet my friends.
hahaa..

I don't know how to express this properly but I'm going to miss everything in CPU. My big happy family.

I am glad that I joined CPU.
VERY DAMN PROUD OF IT TOO!

=D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails