banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bothersome thoughts.

Hello there!

It hasn't been three years yet but I'm back writing! Lol

Urgh, I don't know what's wrong with me.
It's going really well with Shaun!
Like even better than I had imagined but there's just something that limits me and I don't know why it's like that. :(

I just feel that it's too good to be true!
Everything is just moving so smoothly and I just can't kick the thought that it's all just a dream.
I'm blahdy insecure. Insecure if I actually really was capable of snatching my hunk away from the market. Haha.. It's not Shaun's fault or anything. Just mine.

Maybe like he said I'm being too critical with myself and let others mind their own business but...
Yeah, it's the but that's doing all these bullshit to me.

Meh, I really just hope that it's me and not something drastic in the near future.
Maybe it's because of Amway that's making me doubt him.

SCREW THIS SHIT!
I'M HUNGRY!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails