banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, January 14, 2008

.................

I read what alice9_diaries translated about Tora's and Saga's most recent post.. And I'm am so overwhelmed and proud of what Saga said..

alice nine. won't stand on stage unless these 5 people are there.
And it's not necessary to cry tears of sadness on stage.
Tears are ok only during songs.
Until everyone is able to do their best smile again, I hope you'll be waiting.


This made me feel so lucky that Tora has these bandmates to pursue and challenge his illness, together as alice nine.(If you know what i mean). I think what all the members recently posted post in their blog about Tora has an overwhelming power. It might just seem like words, but they are words with full support and power..

Dear Tora,

Don't give up, okay? Never lose to something as stupid as cervical hernia.. It's not worth it!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails