banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Sunday, January 13, 2008

gfvbewhefbawihgoiuareg~!!!!~!@#$%^&*

kshdfsbqileufip garehawopekjfopiawrehnogfiurh foiawehfoi[wqhf~!@#$%^&*(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tora~!!! I really feel like hitting you right now~!!! If you knew you weren't feeling well, you should have told everyone~!! Don't drag about it!!!!!!!! I know you don't want to worry everyone but the fans and also the alice nine. members, crew and staff would definitely understand~!!!!!

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

I know you don't want to drag everyone into this, but still......... I mean what are your friends for~?????!!!! Urghhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Painkillers will never always work.. You should have taken good care of yourself! Arghhh~!!! TORA~!!!!! IF YOU DON'T GET WELL SOON, EVERYONE IS GONNA BE SAD~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF NOW, I WILL PERSONALLY FLY THERE AND HIT YOU ON THE HEAD~!!!!!

FUCK~!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear Shou, Hiroto, Saga and Nao..

You bunch of stupid idiots~!!! Since you knew that he was taking painkillers you should have advised him to stop~! You should have done something to stop him! He may be stubborn at first but if you persuade him he would definitely give in~!!!! ARGHH~!!!!

Please do take care of him. You guys know how it will feel without Tora even more than us fans. You guys went through a lot together, all the hardships would be meaningless without him! Don't give up on him! I know you guys won't!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear Tora,

バカ虎~!んんんんんん!!!!!!Please do take care of yourself! Imagine what would it feel like not to play the guitar anymore? I know you will definitely suffer from it! You love the guitar! So for the sake of the guitar stay healthy! I can't imagine what alice nine. would be without you~! I don't even dare to picture it, a poster of alice nine. without you!

I'm begging you! Please don't lose faith in recovering! It may be hard, painful and there definitely will be obstacles but you must never lose! You have to fight for your own! There's nothing anyone can do if you loose the courage and faith! I will do my own part by always praying for your health~! I know many will too~!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You idiot~! It made me so happy to know that alice nine. will be releasing a new single but now you give me this crappy news~!!!! ARGHHHHHHH~!@#$%^&*@#$%^&@#$%^&*~!@#$%

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am speechless and worried. T.+

And hell, yeah, you're right..he should've gotten treatment as early as possible, when he felt even the slightest pain..oh dear, oh dear...

+_+;
*goes off to bed with mixed feelings*

Alison Ji An said...

I was practically mad at him yesterday until i really felt like punching him. I wasn't kidding~! Lol

I do really really hope that he's gradually getting better.. I know it'll take time but still, even a little, let him feel better and allow him to hold the guitar..

He loves the guitar so he needs it.. >.<

Related Posts with Thumbnails