banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Sunday, July 6, 2008

>.>"


I've got new sheets again..
Seriously.... My mom just loves to get me these kiddy sheets (not that i don't like)...
But she didn't have to sit on the bed and read the names of the animals... [-o-"]
She was like... Owhh..
This is Benny the bear.. Leon the Lion.. Eric the elephant and Timmy the tiger... Plus.. she had to point at the animals when she read the names out loudly to me.. xD
Sometimes i still feel that she has the vision in her mind of me still being a 5 year old.. haha..
Mahh.. to her i think i'm forever a kid.. xD
P.S.: Say hi to Patrick!
P.S.S.: I seriously don't know why the spacings are all messed up.. RAWR~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XDDD
Your Mom is sweet! :D
Maybe she misses her little daughter from before..you know, time flies...XDD

Related Posts with Thumbnails