banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

If anyone asks me..

What i want to be the next time.. I'm gonna answer them with a simple answer!
I WANT TO BE A FUCKING RICH BASTARD!

Yeahh! That sounds nice.. xD
I want to be those that don't need to see the price tag to buy something! Just fling the money i have in my pocket! Wahh.. That would be nice..!

I hope in this lifetime I'd be able to do that.. but i'd doubt it seeing the way things are right now.. Lol.. It's nice isn't it?

There's so much to do with the billions, okay not so greedy, millions of ringgit(dollar/pound/euro also can)! I can buy this, i can buy that.. Then i can go here and i can go there..

Do all the things i want! haha.. keep dreaming...!

I want money! I want lots and lots and lots of money! >.<

Ahh~~ I'm craving for good story books right now! Syd...! I want the book you were reading! xD

Does anyone notice that i keep saying nice? =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too...XDDD

Related Posts with Thumbnails