banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged by Sook Yee, Kai Lynn and Myra

Okay..
Rojak-ing this...
3-in-1 instant tags!

=D

1st

1) Do you think you're hot?
I'm modest.. So i don't think so.. xD

2) Upload a picture of yourself?


3) Why do you like the picture?
Coz it's me! and there's food!

4) When is the last time you ate pizza?
I guess during class party?

5) The last song you listened to?
Dir en grey - GLASS SKIN

6) What are you doing now besides this?
Using my brain..

7) What name do you prefer besides your name?
Shika,Asser... I dunno.. Only people online calls me this.. others just call my name!

People I tag:
actually i dont wanna tag anyone..
but since u need to tag ppl to continue question no 8,9,10,11 and 12..
i tag..
1. Sook Yee
2. Wawa
3. Jacy
4. Bee Leng
5. Kura-Kura

8) Who is number 1?
My diot..(someone I know... =D)

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
Ehhhhhh... are you JACY ONG?

10) Say something about number 5?
RENTRER EN SOI addict..

11) How about number 4?
Clueless about steamboat... xD

12) Who is number 2?
Someone who will record rape scences and post on youtube..
hahahahha.. *hides*

2nd

1.The last person to tag you is?
3 person tagged me lehhh!

2. Your relationship with him/her?
close friends....

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
One tall, one average and one short.. =D

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
from tally the my christmas Saga ball!
from average a yaoi book!
from shorty my birthday candies!

5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?
Ehhhhh......
Tally said Saga is sexy!
Average said Happy Birthday...
Shorty said can wan la...

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
I will feel like I've been K.O-ed... haha

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
I will......... i don't know.. >.<

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
entertaining me!

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
I'm too pretty!! hahahaha

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
Give them my heart??? Ewww...

11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
Glad to have them as friend.. =D
(Now pay me!)

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I don't know.. nothing i guess... haha

13. The character of you for yourself is?
Lazy..

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
world's best procrasinator! i can get 100% for this!

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
My brother!!!! He's got money! =D

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
I love you too!

17. Bra or panties?
I need both!

18. Chocolate or ice-cream?
Sometimes i want ice cream!
Sometimes i want chocolate!

19. 10 people to tag
1. Bee Leng
2. Jacy
3. Kura-Kura
4. Sook yee
5. Yin Yie
6. Yee Kee
7. Carmen Chong
8. Kai Lynn
9. Myra
10. Anna

20. Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
JACY... I DUNNO LEHHH!

19. Is 3 a male or a female?
Female... (you're a female right!?!?!?!.. xD)

20. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?
Wow... I'm not suprised coz they're both nuts!

21. How about 5 and 8?
Verrrrrrrry different in height...

22. What is number 1 studying about?
SPM lahhhh.. Accounts i guess..

23. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Within this week...?

24. Is number 4 single?
Diot... are you?

25. Say something about number 2.
Always singing!

26. What do you think about number 3 and 6 being together?
Ehhhhhh.. no comment. =D

27. Describe number 9.
My yaoi partner!!! ahahhahaa

28. What will you do if number 6 and 7 fights?
Make popcorn and watch the catfight!!! hahaha
they won't la.. they hardly talk to each other..

3rd

Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italicize the statements that you wish were true.
Leave the fibs alone.
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I love my friends
Teacher are sometimes fun too
You're mine
(secret!)
Holidays sucks
Miracle would happen
Friends are forever
Everything is a circle and you'll be back in square 1
I love ice creams
I don't enjoy leisure sports
I hate Facebook
I don't shop when i have a bunch of money
I won't give myself excuses to buy stuff that I like
I hate when outings doesnt work out
I dislike camwhore-ing
I hate people giving me mini teddy bears where I can't hug it to sleep
I love lcly friends
Lala are just having an artistic mind
People thinks I'm an idiot but actually...I really am
I LOVE Christmas. Especially whites 1 =]
I like dong dong ciang's musics (CHINESE NEW YEAR WEIHHH!)
I am so damn fking healthy
I'm a Chinese whom studied mandarin for 13 years and still sucks at it


YOU'RE TURN!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails