banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged by VIOLENT WOMAN! a.k.a Wawa =D

So here's the rules that you should obey if you are tagged.
1. each blogger must post this rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habbits about themselves
3. blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose 5 people to get tagged and list their names .
4. don`t forget to live them comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog .

Ten Random Facts About Me.

1. My name is Alison Loke Ji-An.. but i like it to be Loke Ji-An, Alison more!
2. I love my friends amd family as much as i love Saga!! (sometimes i love Saga more though.. =D)
3. I'm a yaoi manga/anime addict.. Super one.. =D
4. I think i cry easily.. Especially when......
5. I'm an extreme procrastinator!
6. My mom calls me superwoman coz i didn't study for my SPM..
7. I like clean bed sheets! I wash them every week!
8. I love to sleep with my two adorable little pillows!
9. I hate my mom when she nags!
10. I'm weird...............................

5 Persons I Tag
Diot..
Kura-Kura
Jacy
Bee leng
Carmen.. (if you're my friend then do it!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails