banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, April 13, 2009

Long post..

So this is how she sleeps at times.
She is indeed tiring. No kidding. xD

If i do not cage her, she will never go to sleep!
NEVER!

On her third day here in my house,
She dranked my grandma's milo. =.=

I just woke up and was brushing my teeth, while my grandma left her cup of Milo on the dining table as she needed to go to the toilet. When i was done, i saw her on the chair, paws on the table, happily drinking the milo.

It seriously isn't funny.
I had to roll the newspaper and make loud noises to warn here.

She resembles Marley if you've watched Marley and Me.

Haha..

She needs training!
I hope she won't be kicked out of training school like how Marley was in the movie.. haha.. *fingers crossed*

P.S.: I guess I'll be spending my birthday without my friends for the first time tomorrow.. >.< *gasp* Sorry for turning you guys down. I just dont have that feeling this year.

P.S.S.: Ai Chan~! I'll be patiently waiting for it! Thanks so much!


Tuning into : Ayui Hamasaki - LOVE 'n' HATE

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails