banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, November 13, 2009

My thoughts.

I think that people with blogs always posting about how they are suffereing are just plain attention seekers.

I mean, one or two post are okay..
But all the time?

T__________T

Why not just state the obvious?
I am lonely!
I want people to notice me!
I want people to take pity on me!

I read a "friend's" blog yesterday,
It was all about how she is suffering from her unrequited love...


I don't know about you people,
but I just hate this kind of people who are only saying that they are suffering and always thinking that they are the victim.

There's no point ranting about it all the time!
You need to wake up and do something about it!

If he doesn't like you or he's got a girlfriend already,
just move on!

You won't die if you lose it.
It's a chance for you to better yourself!

Typing in your blog about your suffering won't help you.
You are just making things worse and brainwashing yourself!

Urghh..

Okay,
these are just my thoughts.
I know saying/typing is easier than doing it..

But,
if you're worried and not moving forward.....


You might just as well kill yourself
since you're not alive anymore.



...................

2 comments:

Ving Lee said...

damn agree ~ those are only weak minded act . Dig a hole and jump into it themselve .... so pity

Alison Ji An said...

Wah... i'm kinda surprise to see you comment.. hahahah!

They don't do anything else other than complain and tell the people around them that they are 1 second to dieing... just go die only.. =.=

Related Posts with Thumbnails