banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thinking day..

This morning started out roughly.
While I was half asleep on my bed, I was thinking if I should go for my English class since, I won't be doing anything much except of listening to people's presentation.

So maybe it was the thought that made my day go wrong?
The car alarm wouldn't go off because of I don't know what reason.

Emotional control went out of bounce.
Cried for no fucking reason which caused me to be so BLAHDY emo today.


Eyes were so dried when I was in class and they felt bitter with each blink. Even now they do.


Skipped English, went for Maths instead.
Then, while I was planning to go back early,

A phone call came.
Li Ann called me.

Bla bla bla,
ate lunch together.

Watch Inglorious Basterds together.

After talking about European History with her,
she sort of made me feel lik taking the World History class for next semester.

But I already have Business Management, International Business and Econs.
One more subject and then...

a) have to pay more.
b) need to do 5 subjects in one sem.
c) I heard World History's class give a lot of assignments.


Sigh.
Today turns to be a day of using more brain juice (which are limited) than usual days. Blurgh.


Blah!

Maybe I should just get the world History text book to read instead of taking the subject. hahaha..

Wanted to try out Mr. Hanna(h)'s class for one though. ='C
They said his class are fun!

T___T


Lalallalalala....
I'm so emo.

Damn it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails