banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, February 15, 2010

Blame sensitivity

Happy Chinese New Year everyone..!

Yupp! Nice and enjoying mood right?
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Sorry to bumm you guys who are in a wheee wheee jolly happy chinese new year mood but mine today didn't turn out how i thought or wanted it to be...

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THOSE MINOR MINOR DETAILS WOULD BE THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING.......

AHHH!!
HELP?

I just....
just can't help but to feel that everything is my fault.
Every single freaking decision is my fucking fault...!!!


What can I do if I'm sensitive?
OVER EXTRA SENSITIVE THAT IS...!
Not like I can stab my heart and say NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT HERE.

WHAT CAN I DO IF MY TEARS DECIDED TO FALL?
POKE MY EYES AND SAY SUCK THOSE TEARS BACK IN?
when you're crying never say to yourself i need to stop crying..
Because it will never work...! it will only make you cry more..


My mom is all pissified at me..
Ohhh...!! I can't wait till she comes back and glares at me..
I don't think I would have cried so muc if she didn't say that to me..!

I embarassed myself infront of so many people.
I don't even know how to face them tomorrow.....

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Sometimes it's just so hard to keep things inside..!
this is the first time I'm feeling so bad on Chinese New Year...

I DON'T KNOW!
I DON'T KNOW!
I DON'T KNOW!!!!

My intention was just to bring Pico home and ease everyone of the noise.
My mistake was not saying anything about it.
The effect was :
a) Being misunderstood for being over sensitive and having someone saying it to your face in front of so many people
b) cried my ball eyes out
c) death gaze from the one and only beloved person who misunderstood
d) so many freaking things...!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails