banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Look Out Point !!

Last Saturday went to Look Out Point with Abby, AJ, Nisa,and Venny..!

Whee! had so much fun and pain as well..
Fun would be normal..
but pain...?

My nose suffered. T___T
A big and strong "BANG" from the PAUS!!!

SAKIT DOOONNGG!!!
But it's okay.
I love you thats why i forgive you!! xD
I'm so forgiving as usual..


The cute cute CUTE elephant and the paus~

Stinky fucker! HAHAHAHA!

My pretty-ful ass/buttocks/pantat..!

RUSHING FOR THE CAMERA~~~
AJ Hilang.. Aww~~ too bad... your lost..
HAHAHAHA

Venny....!! where are you?









I miss you guys already..
Too bad Jen couldn't make it that day..!

P.S.: Ohhh!! Bumped into Eunice and Amos too!! such coincidence..!

Tuning into : Barbra Striesand & Brian Adams - I finally found someone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Related Posts with Thumbnails