banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I don't hate you willingly, but i hate you naturally.

I don't know why,
but just your presence there makes me hate you to the core.

Maybe because you're the exceptional 5% of the population that naturally ticks me off.

I know..
sucks to be you.
HAHAHAHA


I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE TO BE IN THE SAME GROUP AS YOU!!
DAMN IT!

YOU'RE ALL TALK AND NO BALLS!

GRRRRR....


I'm glad that I'm graduating CPU in June.
Don't need to see your tut-ed whatever anymore.

Ohh..
In case you wanna know who it is...
I'll gladly let you know.

I refer him as the Tut-tut-Pfft-ting-dong-@#$%^&*(_)!!!!
BUTTCRACK BOY


Ask me anytime.
I'll point it out to you. =D

NO!
SERIOUSLY.

NOT KIDDING ONE BIT.


I've rant this to almost eveyone I know so far..
So might not miss this chance to rant it on ze blog.

=D

Happy happy day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails