banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Katsudon!

=D


It's been a week since mom went to Shanghai..
Feels like it's been so long but it's only a week!!!
ANOTHER 2 MORE WEEKS?

Some one come clean my house?
I'm the kitchen lady/clothes washer and collector/floor sweeper and mopper/dog feeder and my own alarm clock....
I'm so lazyyyyy...
Hahahaha....


Made Katsudon for the first time!
Tasted gooooood.. =D

It's simple and easy!!!!
Is there a difference with simple and easy?
Meh, who cares?

Apparently, MK got a new camera in PC fair...
When am I gonna get mine?


WHEN???????????????
*opens money keeper thingy and looks at it*


EMPTY.
hanya ada RM15 ringgit untuk tahan sampai minggu depan. boleh MATI


=.=

I'm so so so CUTE.

The view with flash. =D

*note: The green stuff are just for colour.
HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails