banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, July 23, 2010

Neglected

This blog has been neglected for a very very very very very ve veryy long time now. Not that I don't want to blog but just that my fingers are too lazy to type the words out and just basically everytime when I blog I don't even know if there's anyone reading it. So it's sort of acting like a DEMOTIVATOR? Hahaha is there even such a word?

Anyways, haven't updated about the Lang Tengah trip that I went with Carmen and Maybell. If you're looking for a place with night activities and loads of noise then I don't think Lang Tengah is the place for you.

I've had so much free time there to just relax. My mind was totally off everything! Snorkelling was one of the best. Got to see a shark! I carried baby green turtles!! Touched 3 types of seacucumbers which really resembled a dildo! HAHAH! Maybe dildo designers got the idea from sea cucumbers? Meh.. Whatever!

AHH! Also there was this huge rock that we sat on! The rock is like.. the place for meditating. "Ohmmmmm Ohhmmmmm Ooohhhmmm" HAHAHA.. it also comes with the sound of the waves splashing and slapping the rocks.

We also got to meet really nice people on the island! The diving guy, Don. Then the chef,.... don't know what's his name... We just call him Pak Cik and our personal tour guide, Mus! hahaha... OMG! I think we spent so many hours of the 2 days with him! hahah He was the one who brough us to hunt for sharks, pick the seacucumbers and starfish.... yada yada yada...

Will post them pictures later~ After I'm done with choosing and resizing them... SO WAIT! or just go to carmen's and check some of them out.. =D

Many funny events happened on the trip. Hahaha.. very memorable~

I think something is wrong with me!
I don't write this many things when I blog! HAHAHA...
Maybe because I'm having my period that my hormones are flushing out? *bluek*





Oh! And thank you to the people who listen to me whine and cry yesterday..! Wasn't really a great day and I guess because it's the first day of my period that I got so highly emotional! HAHAHAHA...


=D

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I read I read! So don't be demotivated!

Well sometimes I too get lazy. But there are times I need to get things off my chest too, and that's where blogs come in :) I usually write it for myself, don't really care if anyone reads it LOL. So maybe you could think that way too and it helps? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails