banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, September 27, 2007

brrr...

It's cold tonight.. ahaha
I'm sorta freezing.. LoLz...

Anyways some isiot tagged me to do this a while ago..
But i so happen to only just read it.. ahha..
So here goes..

Q. What is the first song I hear from visual-kei band?
A. Plastic Tree - Kuuchuu Buranko.. I remember i really love this song.. i always end up hitting the table following the beat.. Lolz

Q. The first album you downloaded yourself?
A. Err.. i forgot.. coz mostly it's always the idiot who send me them..

Q. Favorite visual-kei band?
A. alice nine.! OBVIOUSLY!!

Q.Why?
A. Cause Saga's there.. haha.. well, basically it's cause they're good n i love them!

Q. How you get to know the band?
A. I've seen their pictures before but never knew that their songs were nice.. I always thought that they were those that shout Oh so F*cking loudly until you can't even understand what they're saying..

Q. Favorite instrument.
A. guitar, bass and drum..

Q. Which instrument you want to learn?
A. My choice's definitely bass.. coz Saga plays th ebass.. LoL.. Guitar and Drum's next..

Q. What stop you from learning it?
A. Laziness >.<

Q. Why?
A. Didn't have the determination then..

Q. Plan to learn in the future?
A. Duhh... It's pretty obvious..

Q. Will you continue to love visual-kei?
A. MOST DEFINITELY!! I WILL SUPPOPRT IT WITH MY LIFE!!

err.. anyone who wants to take this.. just take it..
No one to tag.. Lol.. haha
it's 12.51 now..
PHYSIC's tomorrow..
get ready to sleep! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails