banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, September 14, 2007

Lessons in school consist of :-

My masterpiece done few days ago.. so blue...


Finished in today's Math class.. Got too bored.. thank you!


This was done during moral.. My love for BURIAL APPLICANT!


Don't ask me why.. I'm just too free..
I got so bored and all i do is write these.. haha..
can't blame me.. it's boring doing nothing..

So, during math class.. [as u can see, we weren't studying] guess what we did..
Bet you can't.. We had a limbo party! Yay!!
My stomach hurt like... -[>.<]-
Haven laughed like that in a long time...

SOOK YEE!! We need to find a way to get TSUBASA!!!
I WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you.. Thank You.. Thank You..


沙我さん!がんばってね!
アリス九號 のみんなさん、がんばってね!

4 comments:

sookyee. said...

stupid. where got so many yura yura yura yura to.....

Alison Ji An said...

Write wrong cannot arr????
write wrong du wan use liquid cannot arrr??
hee heeeeee

sookyee. said...

and is my hand.. eyes.. mind and breath. not my hand and eyes!

Alison Ji An said...

can i use back the same excuse..
hehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails