banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I've got nothing else better to do.. =3 PART 2

Looks can be deceiving..



See.. how cute he is when he is civilized..
Innocent looking face.. but...


See what he's done to his one-man bungalow for guinea pigs!
trashed.. newspapers everywhere!


On the other hand.. this is his owner.. which is me!
I like this picture.. I look deceivingly like a person who is playful..
which isn't false! den it means its not deceiving.. LoL..


tadah!! see how my bed currently looks like..
Like owner like pet.. he takes up from me!
I'm so proud!


err.. this doesn't have anything to do with those previous pictures..
i just felt like posting it..
BIG FOOT'S FOOTPRINTS!!!RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!

Part 3 might come tonight.. depends if i've got any pics to post.. hehe..

\( - o - ) /

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails