banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Sunday, October 14, 2007

a kinda very very very very long post..

Hi.. Long time no see people..
I'm working in Sushi King for those who don't know..
LoL..
The first two days was a killer..
my legs hurt like hell!!!

At work..
I'm known as..
i) Adik..
ii) Alis..
iii) Ah moi
iv) TEAMAKER... [ - o - ] "

Anyway.. Re-cap of the 3 days of work..

Day - ONE


I have to wear a stinking bandana on my head..
when i take it off.. My hair falls flat.. > . <



The kitchen.. It's actually very small..


Hahaha.. Leftover sushi for supper.. n it's free.. =)
I was cleaning up and then some of the senior staff was like.. Eh.. eat, eat.. so i just ate.. haha..


Day - TWO


Kitchen part 2.. haha..
So much yakult..



My stolen chawanmushi.. ( ^0 ^ )
The kitchen crew had extra during lunch..
Then one of them called me in, I'm in the service department.. Again Azi asked me, secretly whether i wanted it or not.. Obviously i wanted it.. ahha.. n i had to eat it hiding away from the supervisor.. haha..



The easy way of cleaning up sushi plates at closing time..



Day - THREE


My work station.. the tea section..
Hot water and green tea = my job..




Today's supervisor...
Miss Wong.. GRUMPY OLD LADY!!
OMG.. like the whole day she was giving speeches!
Everyone was practically running away from her..
I managed to snap her photo when i was on break.. =)



This shows how empty Sushi King can be during the time of 3pm till 6pm..
Dana and Kak Julie wasting time talking.. haha...



The streets is also as empty as the road can be..
Silent.. haha..


LoL..
That's all for the three days i've worked..
It can be tiring but also fun at the same time.. haha

P.S.: If you're slow and cant' wotk.. please go back home! Yeah i'm talking a bout you MR.SLOW! Pisses everyone off at work.!

*NOTE - Pictures were taken secretly.. haha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaaa...When I almost finished reading your post, I wanted to ask you if you took the pictures secretly or not.LOL! But you mentioned it already! :D
And nobody caught you taking pics? ^^

Wow, the street looks sooo deserted..^^

You seem to have a lot of fun at work!!!! :D

Alison Ji An said...

Haha.. apparently no one caught me.. LoL.. or maybe they didn't bothered..

Yeah.. the street does look deserted..

it's cause of the festive season..
everyone's to celebrate with their families at home..

I'm having lots of fun actually.. but my leg hurts!!! >.<

Related Posts with Thumbnails