banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Miss me?

Hie..



This is Fatty.. His name's supposed to be Mocha.. but everyone is used to calling him Fatty.. haha.. This face shows how relaxed he is.. stupid fella... so cute!!!!!!!!!!! hehe..



Another stolen item for me.. =)
UNAGI..



Pyramid a'la Sushi.. haha.. the way to dry sushi caps after washing..



You know.. the bone is actually really soft.. you can swallow it..
this is the first time i see a customer leaving this behind..
previously.. there was this customer who did a skin operation on the unagi..She ate the meat but left the skin nicely on the plate.. LoL..


My unlucky day..

Today is basically an unlucky day for me.. WHY??
it's because two painful things happend to me..

number one.. ~
I slipped and fell on my ass hardly in the kitchen.. Wasn't just embarrassing.. but hell, painful.. My poor, poor ass..

number two.. ~ HOT BOILING MISO SOUP SPILLED ON MY HAND.. *sobs* so pain.. it's like red and it hurts way more than the ass fall.. huhu.. 【 > 。 < 】



My icing hand.. haha.. pain..


Nite ya'll..
haha..


bye~!

NOTE
* Once again.. pictures were SECRETLY TAKEN.. haha

3 comments:

sookyee. said...

No one will miss you.
I was about to go to your blog and send you a comment saying "Update la"
But...

I had a plate of fried rice <---I paid mysefl for ordering it wrongly.
Another rice I paid myself, but gave it to a guy. Order wrongly too.
A free fried 'hor fun' from a guy who take order wrongly.
And mushroom soup which is full with the taste of garlic. Urgh...

Booya! See ya in school! I love my toran!

Anonymous said...

awwwww snaaaap!!!!
hope you feel less pain in your hand by now..@_@ that sucks..hot miso soup..whaaaaa...@_@

Alison Ji An said...

lilystreet..
the hand's fine..
but there's a blue black mark on my right butt-cheek.. my poor, poor right butt-cheek.. [>.<]

Related Posts with Thumbnails