banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ughhh~!!!!!

Note* Kinda long post.. don't read if you don't like..



Argh.. you know what' i'm feeling right now?
Yeah.. pissed off.. of what??
My mom.. thank you..

I don't know where to start..
I guess it all started due to me wanting to get my TSUBASA. CD's from Sook Yee..

Anyone knows how important these are to me?
Yeah.. Dead IMPORTANT...

The conversation went like this..

Last night..

Me : Mom, can i go to Sook Yee's house tomorrow?
Mom : No, you either go to school or stay home.

Then, i didn't ask of anything already..

Today

Me : Mom, can i go watch a movie(planned to go to her house) with Sook Yee?
Mom : Go out? Now you always run like a wild cat. Always going out. Can't you stay at home?
Me : Just watch a movie then I'll come back.. So can I or not?
Mom : I don't even know i should let you go or not..
Me : I just want to take something only..
Mom : Take what?
Me : My TSUBASA CD's.
Mom : It's not very IMPORTANT right? So you can take it another day..
Me : ...(speechless)
Mom : Just stay at home la..
Me : Nevermind..
Mom : What?
Me : NOTHING LA!

I practically shouted cause of being too angry and pissed of that she said that my TSUBASA. CD's were not important and saying that i always go out. If it was my brother.. It's like he wants to go anywhere he can go. It's not only after coming back from Lux.. but before.. he runs more than i do and she never says anything about it. Sometimes comparing me and my bro is really...

I know i'm being selfish here.. but who's not selfish?

ARGH.. I'm so damn damn damn damn pissed off..

Long post..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Mei said...

LOL hey there,
are you malaysian??? XD when i read your blog post and I saw you quoting sentences ending on LA! I thought you'd might be malaysian or something XD its so funny.

And oooh those tamagotchi are SO CUTE.
AND AAAH Junjou Romantica!! <3333 I only read the first manga volume and am now following the anime ^^ (cuz i like anime more) and ep 5 and 6 were just SOOOO sweet *cries*

nice and fun blog ^^
-x-
Yin

Related Posts with Thumbnails