banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm in Berlin, Germany!!

Hi!! I'm freezing right now.. haha.. It's not as cold as it was yesterday.. but it's still COLD!! Ishh.. I just wish i can update the pictures I took today.. but I can't.. Don't know where to plug it.. haha

It's like 7 something right now.. and I'm already tired.. That's so sad.. Especially when the night is still young!! [>.<] Wahhh!! The European keyboard is different from our nomals ones back at home.. So not use to it!! haha..

Anyways.. See you guys soon!! Next stop Hamburg.. Is that how u spell it?? Lol.. anywayss.. Bye!!!

3 comments:

sookyee. said...

Hamburger! Makudonarudo!

MEIKHENG said...

hi..mk here,,hehe
im currently in sy's hse,,
read ur comment..
and your blog..
i wish im with u now..
bye..take care..

Alison Ji An said...

Swt.. hamburger.. OMG~!! You have to try the sausage lehh!! damn nice!! haha.. super long and nice..!!! Wish i could ta pau for you guys!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails