banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nightmare~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DO NOT WATCH THIS SICK, BARBARIC, SLAVERY, DISGUSTING AND STORYLESS SHOW! YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY! SERIOUSLY, I'M NOT KIDDING!

Okay, at first i didn't know it was an animated movie.. Argh, it's just plain sick.. It's rated U and it's damn violent. Even the little girl sitting near me cried because of it. I really want to puke! It's the worst show i've ever watched in my life. I'm not exaggerating! This show was produced just for the sake of the animation. Excuse me, if you want to produce a good film, give it a 100% effort in all aspects! INCLUDING THE STORY! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THE STORY IS ABOUT!!

Ratings : 1/10 , I'll give you that much for the graphics..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ew... i haven't watched it yet, and appearently, won't XD

take it easy this year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails