banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Damn..



My last sports day and my last event ended up being a catastrophe..
I don't know how and why i fell.. but i fell..

I cried.
This is by far the greatest regret in my whole 16+ years of my life. I guess today just wasn't my day..

I ended up breaking my watch, scratched my hand, lost an amount of blood and what else? My monthly bestfriend came.. Yes, it really has been a day.

But i'm still glad of two things that happened.
I scratched my left hand instead of my right and i got back up and finished my part of the race.

Crap.. my mood's been destroyed by today's fall.
I never want to fall down again.

6 comments:

sookyee. said...

You broke your atch? which one?

Next time wear glove to run.

Alison Ji An said...

My favourite one la...
The green one.. *sobs*
Nvm still under warranty!
haha

Anonymous said...

ACK, q___q
Poor you, hope your hand is now healed..T_T

Alison Ji An said...

It's healing and it itches!>.<
haven't heard from you in a while..
How are have you been doing?

Anonymous said...

argh, the itchiness sucks...+_+ do you put any ointments on your wound?

Thanks for asking! ^^
as for me, it's the same old song, you know...
uni is eating up my life..=_=;

What about you? ^^

Alison Ji An said...

Yeah, i did.. but it still itches..

Me??

Gah~~ Bored of high school life..[>.<] It's just a waste of time actually.. xD

Related Posts with Thumbnails