banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, February 18, 2008

Idiotic asshole~!



Ass you, you stupid, uptight, one-of-a-kind, no good, time wasting, moronic idiot!
Fuhh.. glads that over with..

I just wanted to exchange a book because of the blank pages! You made me wait like fourty-five minutes! You uptight asshole!

He kept on arguing with me that the blank page in the manga is the way how the mangaka expresses her work. Fuck you! Did you read the bloody book? No right? So don't argue with me that the book is the way the mangaka does her work. I have the scanlated version thank you very much! So i know that the page is was misprinted!

He went so far as to call the other branches of Borders! So much trouble to go to....

Haih... nvm.. at least i got to change the book. And it wasn't he who told me! Useless.. [-o-]'

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails