banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, February 11, 2008

STUPIDITY~!!!

PLAIN DUMD-NESS and STUPIDITY..

Laugh as you please.. I don't care..

May i present to you.. "ALIS NINE."


Vocals : Alishou...


Drums : Alinao...


Bass : Alisaga...


Guitar : Alitora...


Guitar : Alihiroto...

This is what happens when you get bored and have nothing else better to do.. >.< I feel like an idiot right now.. No wait.. Can't be an idiot.. That is Sook Yee.. I'm still doofie a.k.a. Doofuss101~!! xD Don't mind me.. I'm just stupid..

4 comments:

Wahse7en (rOckmE) said...

wao
who place got guitar, bass n drums ?
i wan play~~~ guitar~~~~

Alison Ji An said...

My cousin's house.. haha

Still got the electric piano.. I didn't take the picture with it.. haha

I wan play bass.. >.<

Wahse7en (rOckmE) said...

wao cool~~
i wan wanna play~~
ur cousin house reli geng... got more musicial...

Alison Ji An said...

Last time his dad got open music studio one.. so got a lot of things..

got those super big amplifiers and speakers.. When jamming arr, wahhh so LOUD! xD

Related Posts with Thumbnails