banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Sunday, August 3, 2008

>.<

I guess you can say that i had the most shocking day of my life on Friday..
I'm seriously not kidding about this..!

I practically saw a man committing suicide..
I can still feel the shivers in my spine..

Was on the way to school and it happened near the Pandan Jaya LRT station.
The opposite lane was empty when suddenly a Kelisa drove by and the man ran out of nowhere..
Something like the picture below la..



I saw how the guy got bang and flew midway up in the air and then fell..
FUCK! I can't imagine how the lady who banged him was feeling..

I'm glad Nabari no Ou changed their ending theme.. Coz when that accident happened i was listening to it.. >.<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur dad saw it also then?

Alison Ji An said...

yup~~~
Just damn eerie only!

Related Posts with Thumbnails