banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, August 14, 2008

owhh...

So....
I guess you can say that the "hottest" topic in school now is blogging?
Haha.. It's not the kind which like "you make one ahh? then i also make one la.."

It's the kind where.....
Teachers read students blog... wow! O.O

*shock*

Well.. whatever..
At first i was lazy to blog about this..
But then now it's like sort of a trend? haha something la..
I'm just following the crowd.. =D

So.. I'll warn you first..
I'll try to make this as unhurtful as i can okay..
Err.. if you can't take anything harsh then you can just skip this post... ^^

But i think everyone knows that curiousity kills..
So you'll be reading this anyway..

I think I'm crapping too much already..
I'll just get on with what i'm gonna write..

So here goes....

You have been warned okay!!!

I love/hate my school...

I love/hate my teachers...

I love/hate my friends...

I love/hate my class..

Yeahh.. thats all i wanted to say..

Well, it's true..
I really love/hate things when i love/hate things...
depends on my mood..

But i know i definitely hate it when there is homework/housework!

Well.. thanks for taking your time to read this...

One more thing..
I'm not trying to challenge you or anything..
I'm just stating my mind..
I hope i don't indirectly hurt anyone..

I'm a sweet girl!! I like sweet things!
But i realised i've become very whiney or you can say naggy..
Haha.. must be the influence..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails