banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, September 25, 2008

speechless...

Okay....

Stress..... a bit...

Haih...

First problem... and many other's problem...

MONEY...

Shit... I don't know how to buka my mouth and ask for more money from my mom already!!!!!!!!

Graduasi - RM50
Majalah - RM20
Prom - RM99(already coughed up RM50 myself)T.T
Next months allowance...
*note : My mom hasn't had her pay for 2 months already....

Second....

My mom is going for an operation..........
Yes.... Operation of the breast....
She went for check up the other day...
And found out that she's got something growing in there...

I asked her.. Was it serious..
She said it was minor...
But then... operation is still OPERATION!!!!!

Ahhhhhh~~~~
I dunno laaaaa.....

To Euro-man/Euro-girl...
I don't know if mom told you or not...
But if she didn't don't say i told you...!

And....

Imeem agin turn to that ugy player again..... >.>"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails