banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged by Wawa.... Wahhhh!

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. What are your nicknames?
Ali.. Son... Shika.. Asser.. Oi........

2. What do you do before bedtime?
look for my pillows...

3. What fandom(s) are you most into at the moment?
Hi~~~

4. What color of shirt are you wearing right now?
White

5. Who do you love?
Hmmm......

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both??

7. Do you have money? (changed this)
NO!

8. If the person you like hates you, what would you do?
I won't beg him or cry for him to like me...

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes.. money.. and washing my tupperware...

10. Do you believe in any superstitions?
Some...

11. Is being tagged fun?
sometimes...

12. What websites do you visit daily?
Too lazy to list them down..

13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family... My Mocha.. My alice nine.... My Saga!

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She's a Tora fan.. haha...

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
SATSUGAI...

16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
t shirt and shorts!

17. what would you do if you were invisible???
Haunt you!~

18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
take it la... Spend it... love it!

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
my clothes...

20. What should you be doing right now?
bathe.....

I'll tag:
Anyone....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails