banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, September 1, 2008

Tagged by both Idiot and Wawa..

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 5.27pm
Name: Alison!!!
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
Shoe Size: 7/8
Height: 163,4,5,6,7cm?
Where do you live: Ampang
Favourite drinks: Seasonal
Favourite breakfast: Seasonal
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yes
Fallen asleep at school: =)
Broken someone's heart: I dunno..
Fell off your chair: Definitely..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes.. And it annoys me..
What is your room like: It's shaped like a house..
What's right beside you: the fan and my bed..
What is the last thing you ate: Dim sum

Ever had chicken pox: Yup..
Sore throat: Nope
Stitches: Yes
Broken nose: Nope
Do you believe in love at first sight: I dunno..
Like picnics?: Depends where we are..
Who was, were the last person you danced with: The air..
Last made you smile: I forgot..
You last yelled at: Mocha... Destroying his house...

Today did you:
Kissed anyone: no..
Get sick: I'm having pre-menstrual PAIN!!!! fuck it!
Miss someone: Saga~~~~~
Eat: Dim sum?

Best feeling in the world: being satisfied!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I think so.. But they're like arranged beside the bed..
What's under your bed: Dust? Lizard or cockroach poo?
Who do you really hate: Errr...
What time is it now?: 5.32pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Tv
4. play
5. not onlining?

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Online
2. Buy calculator
3. Eat
4. Chase Mocha..
5. Feed Mocha//

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. M & M's
2. Ice Kacang..
3. Prawn Crackers
4. anything..
5. edible..

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buys CDs!
2. Buy Mangas!!!
3. Buy more things i wanted!
4. Sleep..
5. I'd be a little angel and donate some money!! yeah!! I'm generous!

5 of my bad habits:
1. Hi!
2. My
3. Name
4. Is
5. Alison!

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My house
2. My brother's house
3. My Grandma's house
4. My Relatives house?
5. Hotel?

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
1. Online
2. Scratch my head
3. Read Manga
4. Download stuff
5. Crawl on my bd and shout MY STOMACH HURTS!!!

5 people I tag:
Bee Leng
Yean Teng
Myra
Senri
Carmen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails