banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, June 6, 2009

HBB Bitch..

To my dear bitch,

Happy Belated birthday...
Hahaha..

FYI,
I did say happy birthday..
I WAS THE FIRST TO SAY IT FACE TO FACE LOR!

Just dedicating this post to her and dinner just now..
Had fun celebrating it together in TGI..
MY FIRST TIME THERE LEH!

Do I have to name them..?
Meh, since I'm free, I shall...! =D

Carmen
Cass
VL
Eunice
Becky
Kath
Jun Da
Wilfred
Kai Yun

And horr...
10 OF US ONLY LA...
Not 11 LOR!


And to Wilfred..
Thanks for being a sweetie for fetching us back one by one even though we're all living in different place..!!!

It's so weird to use the word sweetie..
But thats all I can think of to describe you!

BWAHA!

and I WANG THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails