banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Redang update!

I finally got the pictures..!

Wheee...!!
Wahh, makes me feel like going back there.
It was mainly fun because the whole family went there together..!

Let's make next year's trip to Bali or Phuket a reality okay...?
Haha.. Can't wait to go there!

Bod and I. Damn you! Stole my blanket in the bus!

Wee and I. You went to Redang to play PSP? =..=

Uncle Goh...! Haha.. he looks so funny and cute!

Laguna resort!The hotel room was nice, but just that there was too many people there! Maybe cause it's the school holidays..



He looks like a crab walking side ways... hehehehe!


The whole family.. plus one more behind the camera.. =D



We don't have fish eyes. Just goggle eyes~!

URAAAGGGHHHHH!!!

Near... Far.... Wherever you are.......





I love this picture!

My dad.. the ugly man! bwahahah!


Final group picture before leaving Redang.. =D

There..
finally I've finish the posting the pictures!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails