banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, June 19, 2009

sigh..

I think,
If I ever further my studies in some country far away form Malaysia,
my parents are gonna be my roomate.

Seriously, I can feel it!
Damn it!

It's not like I return home very late?
I reach my house most of the time around 7-8!
And I dont leave my house like 6am in the morning!
I leave at noon or later!
And it's not like I go out everyday!

Hello! I practically stay at home most of the time.
I only go out for a few hours to watch a movie, or just to go to class.
And you even said I go out like I'm flying without wings?

Where the hell did that come from?
If you said that, then I'll say this!
You go out most of the nights for your meetings.
You're mostly not home during the day.
Weekends are spent with either one of you having meetings/playing golf or something else! It's always been like this! Even when if you're at home, you'd both be watching tv or cleaning or doing your own things! It's never, let's go somewhere.. JUST SOMEWHERE SHOULD BE FINE RIGHT?

And yes, I making all this fuss just because I can't go out tonight.

Sometimes I don't even feel like talking to you people! Because there doesn't seem to be any point!

Sigh, anyways I'll always be this useless!
Can't help it! I'm used to it too! =D
Not surprising at all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails