banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, July 4, 2009

.....

I have so many relatives calling me today just because my parents aren't here for the weekend.. Asking me if I've eaten lunch? Wanna Join them for dinner? Where am I?

I bet they'll be calling me again tomorrow!

Err.. I sort of feel that it's not needed coz...

When they(my parents) go to work most of the time, I'll be at home ALONE.And sometimes when they come back for about 2 hours or less then they'll go for their meetings then I'll be ALONE again.. And.. No one calls.

Plus, I won't die of hunger. I've been by myself at home since when I was 9 and I've learned to cook and make my own meals okay! Eventhough i complain sometimes but no one bothers or come to my rescue then.

I dont really know how to explain it properly but I think somehow some people might understand.

This just proves that their too OVERPROTECTIVE and they don't trust me in a way. Sigh, If I wanted to do bad things I would have done it while you guys were at work la.. Why wait till now?

I know you mean well but..
Seriously, It's overdoing it.
Pushy people!

What can I do?
Just prepare myself for my parents being my rommie soon!
Wheeeeeee~~~~

P.S.: Carmen, dont be too sad about it. I know how it feels but we still need to move on! She went to some where peaceful and is resting. Feel better okay?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails