banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Homework...!

Listening to music and analysing the lyrics was homework for yesterday's ENG4U class.. And the song was Nirvana's Come as you are.

Wow, that's a first. Never tried that before.

And... and...!
Today's homework is to pick out a song which you are familiar with and then tear the sentences to to pieces and then analyse the inner meaning in it!

SUPER INTENSE...!

But shit!
I have a problem..
I don't really listen to ENGLISH SONGS!

Some old songs perhaps?

HELP ME!
Maybe I'll just use a Fact of Life?
HAHAHA... I think if I sent MR.G a copy of that song he'll be like.. I can't really hear what he's trying to say...

Thankfully MR.G likes travellng..
So, welcome to the world of Japanese Music!
HAHAHAHAHA.....


Ohh.. I'm in the web now!
Listening to songs on youtube!
Thank you for headphones!!!!

So many thank yous today..
Maybe today is Gratful day where you show gratitude?

Blah.. Crapping again!...
Wheeehhheehehe....

Long and Full of bullshit post!!!
Let's end it with the typical teenage excuse!

"I'm bored...!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails