banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, July 10, 2009

Welcome to Klang!

Today some Taylor's ICPU student was waiting for the bus. She waited there for like 45 minutes but no bus came. After a while longer, two busses came but they weren't going to KL Central but one of them goes to Sunway Pyramid. So she was like I can go home from there anyways. She hopped on the bus and ended up in klang! And that girls was called ALISON LOKE JI-AN!

I've never been to Klang before. So I was the Tourist of the Day!
Yeah! I followed Saga on to the bus to Klang! Thats why I went there!


Lol, seriously.
This is the funniest thing that happened to me since Monday.


Class ended as usual today and I was at the bus stop waiting for the FUCKING bus as usual for like 45 minutes. Under the hot sun and sweaty condition, i craved for the bus so then when i saw the bus coming which said "sunway pyramid" so i thought it's my destination anyway. So i hopped on.

We passed Subang Parade and it took a U-turn. I thought it would go straight but it turned left. Then I was like, OH SHIT! WRONG BUS!

I saw a sign board that says Klang and Shah Alam ahead. So I jokingly texted my dad saying "Would you save me if my bus suddenly goes to klang? haha..". A few minutes after that, he called. Hahahahaha!

Also messaged VL and Bitch when I was on the bus. And they laughed at me. What kind of friends are you? Hmph..! Haha, only kidding!
Ate Ice Cream while waiting for my dad to come to my rescue!
And also got treats from his boss's wife. =D

Excuse the UGLY/UNCLEAR photos. I have no camera!

1 comment:

KD said...

ur kolej life so happening
can visit klang sommore

Related Posts with Thumbnails