banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Doraibu!

Obviously i passed.
I mean,

Who do you think I am?

HAHHAHAHA..
I know you guys want to kill me now..

ARGHHHH!! My house is so noisy now!
The drilling and the slicing..........!!!!!

Anyways, back to topic..

Q : Were you scared?
A : My heart was beating like a mad cow on rampage when it came to my turn to do the bukit. Because... SO MANY PEOPLE FAILED THE BUKIT/HILL! but i passed *snicker*

I was so relieved after i drove down the bloody hill! HAHAHA

Oh..
I did something stupid when i was doing the parking test.
I forgot to release my handbrake.
And i forced the car to move! HAHAHAHA

It did move..
Just made my engine died a few times
and i was so bloody scared that I'd fail. =.=

I didn't want to go there and wait for another whole day and pay another RM150 just to retake the exam! I'm poor.

WHATEVER! It's over and done with!

[SATSUGAI! SATSUGAI SEYO!]


Tuning into : Detroit Metal City - SATSUGAI + Noisy drilling sounds =.=

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails