banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kabooom~!

After staying in the house for 3 consecutive days not to mention alone and doing nothing fun or entertaining,

I'm starting to go ding dong-y.

I'm talking to the walls and naming them ABC! =.=
I sing to the lizards and ants living in this house. =.="
I stare off into space mumbling something I don't know of...

Walalalalalalalallalalalala~~~~~~~~~~~

It's raining now, I think i shall run into the rain and just enjoy getting wet like a psycho. I feel like a zombie. I think i might turn into a psychotic zombie soon.

TOMORROW! TOMORROW, I really need to go out. T.T
Anyone stopping me ,I shall show you my middle finger. HAHA!
And speak alien with you!
Unless that person is me.. =D

Quote from Inoue Joe's P.J. Anthem
"I've been sleeping in my bed nearly all day and I don't wanna be alone."

Lastly,
SIEN!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails