banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, February 14, 2011

Let's start with Singapore

Went to Singapore for Christmas!
It was the first time going there by bus which is hell lot of easier, faster and much more comfortable.. I practically slept all the way there. Why didn't we go there by bus all those years....??

But I do miss sitting on the train though.. We (cousins) used to argue and fight for the top bunk.. Except for Wee.. Many memories with the night train adventure to Singapore... :D

Anyways,
Christmas this year in Singapore was kinda dissapointing especially in Orchard Road. It used to be so grand and filled with Christmas! But this year seems to be really dull.. Just purple and blue lights.. And I didn't really see any Christmas tree around. Pfft..

But oh well, I still enjoyed my time there.
Below is my handy dandy instant cash converter! My brain is an idiot to the max when it comes to Math...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails