banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, February 18, 2011

PSFCH!! why!?!? :(

Love me! Love me tender!

:(

Went to watch The Mechanic with Carmen last night.. Movie starts at 10.45pm and as usual, we buy our tickets at 10.44 then run straight to the cinema. =.=

Yes, all my fault. I know. Sorry. Whoops. Sigh.

Honestly, I didn't really enjoy the movie last night. When the movie credits started rolling. I was like, "Was that it? What's the point of this movie?" Seriously, I couldn't pin point what the movie was all about. I mean, action pack. I know but! There's no story! What? The story was how he stayed alive?

GRRR! So anyways, after the movie, we went to McDonalds!

WOOHOO! Late night snack at McDonalds! I bought a Happy Meal! I can't remember when was the last time I bought one so I was really happy about it! I even had a toy!!! A dokodemo doa doraemon! I don't know why I was happy about the toy. Maybe because it brought back childhood memories when my mom would buy me one.. ahahaha..


What! I can't help that I'm silly and a kid okay! I like my life like that. True to my kiddy self. :D

We left McD at around.... 1 something when my mom called. We said goodbye and drove our separate ways home.....


THEN!!
When i reached home, took my bath, sat down on my bed, touched my phone..
I REALIZED I LEFT MY HAPPY MEAL ON THE BLOODY TABLE!





AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
MY TOY!!!! :(

So unsatisfied!
Now I want another one!


Someone buy me one!!!!



*sobs*


Just another lesson to always be mindful of your belongings.

:(

CARMEN! GET ME ANOTHER ONE PLEASEEEEE!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails