banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, February 14, 2011

Pico's 2nd Birthday!

Thats how he looks right now~ Isn't he cuttttttttttttttttttte?

This was what mom made for his birthday! Even I didn't have a share of it!

I'm kinda jealous you know!
Last year mom went to Shanghai on the night of my birthday! :(
This year I can't even celebrate my 20th birthday her!


Hmph~
NO FAIR!

Hahaha.. but I guess I wasn't the only one who was jealous.. Even my dad said "You lucky dog! Even I don't get this sort of treatment during my birthday!"

She complains about Pico and all but she loves him the most.. hahaha.. I guess that's why Pico's priority is mom and not me!

His ranking is like.. Mom, me then dad...
Poor dad. He's always trying to get Pico's attention. But whenever mom's there, dad will be immediately ignored.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails