banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, March 15, 2008

being tagged..

Was tagged.. so I'll just do it like a good girl.. ^^

1. Drinks you're ADDICTED to:
Sugar cane!!! okay... kind of..

2. Foods you're ADDICTED to:
chuko itako! Love em!

3. Websites you're ADDICTED to:
a)shikasakana.blogspot.com
b)community.livejournal.com/yaoi_daily
c)community.livejournal.com/xaliceninex
d)community.livejournal.com/tonarimachi
e)aarinfantasy.com/forum

4. Things you're ADDICTED to:
a)definitely my computer !!
b)my oh so cute guinea pig!
c)my Donald Duck straw!!

5. Person you're ADDICTED to:
a)My sex god, Saga~~~ OFF COURSE!!
b)my hee haw donkey(fish).. ^^;
c)My friends..... <-- Don't make me list them out..
d)everyone in ShikaSakana no Jinsei

6. Habits you're ADDICTED to:
a)Shaking my leg.. <-- gotta stop this
b)bullying my Mocha~~!!
c)using the word Ahh..

7. TV channels you're ADDICTED to:
Ahh.. i don't watch TV.. T.T

8. Serials you're ADDICTED to:
Yakitate! Japan.. well i know it's an anime but what the heck.. xD

9. Supermarket you're ADDICTED to:
Err... O.O

10. Work you're ADDICTED to:
a)Posting stuff..

11. Colors you're ADDICTED to:
a)white
b)red
c)black

12. Place you're ADDICTED to:
My room where the computer lies.. XD

13. Movies you're ADDICTED to:
Eh~~ What was the last show i watched? I have no idea...

You've been tagged:
Sook Yee
Annie
Wawa aka rock me
Carmen
and anyone who wants to do this.. xD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails